A gentle, specially-formulated shampoo for the control of flaking and itching of the scalp. The active ingredient, 2% zinc pyrithione is a medically proven treatment for controlling common scaling disorders of the scalp.
- Zinc Pyrithione
- 2% (Antidandruff, Seborrheic Dermatitis)
A gentle, non-comedogenic moisturizer that is great for sensitive skin.
- Contains Dimethicone for velvety-soft skin
- Rich formula absorbs easily, never feels heavy or greasy
- Non-comedogenic formula won’t clog pores or cause break-outs
- Hypoallergenic and unscented for everyday use
- High-performance hydration for softer skin
Purified Water, Petrolatum, Glycerin, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Peg-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Benzyl Alcohol, Cyclomethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Aluminum, Silicate, Soduim Carbomer 941, Sodium Hydroxide.
Contains glycerin and vitamins to soothe dry and chapped skin.
- Glycerin is a high performance hydrator that fortifies skin’s natural moisture barrier for enhanced, long-lasting comfort.
- Vitamin E and pro-Vitamin B5 (Panthenol) replenish nutrients that are lost in dry skin cases.
- Leaves hands hydrated but not greasy.
Glycerin, Vitamin E, Pro-Vitamin B5
An ultra rich, long lasting moisturizer specifically formulated to heal the worst cases of painful, dry, cracked, rough skin and is also effective for dry brittle nails and cuticles.
For maximum moisturizing, always apply Cutemol to damp skin. Cutemol seals in any moisture present which enhances Cutemol’s emollient action.
For dry hands, dampen skin and apply a small amount of Cutemol. Gently massage your hands so Cutemol spreads evenly. Rinse hands and pat dry. Your skin will absorb essential moisture and emollients but your hands will not feel greasy!
Patients use Cutemol to ease suffering from:
- Severe dry skin accompanying psoriasis and eczema
- When a rich, but easily spread emollient is needed for split fingertips and heels in the wintertime
- Dry, brittle fingernails
- Damaged cuticles
- Hand eczema from frequent hand washing
- Severe dryness associated with atopic eczema